Happy Friendship Day Quotes 2014 in English for Facebook, Whatsapp

Happy Friendship Day Quotes are available to share on Facebook, Whatsapp. t's one of the most popular events of the world especially to the youth community who want to dedicate this complete day to their most special friends by sharing friendship day quotes. Here i am posting Happy Friendship Day Quotes in English for Facebook, Whatsapp sharing.



Happy Friendship Day Quotes In English

  A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
    A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.


“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.”
― Alfred Tennyson

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

“There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.”
― Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey 

    Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.

    Everyone has a “best friend” during each stage of life-only a precious few have the same one.

    Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest… It’s about who came, and never left your side…

Hope you like these Happy Friendship Day Quotes 2014. You must share these with your friends on Facebook, whatsapp and wechat. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friendship Day SMS in Hindi, Friendship Day Messages Hindi

Top Happy friendship day sweet and special sms and messages in hindi

Raksha Bandhan 2015 Shayari Collection in Hindi 140 Character